Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #111
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone, glad to see everyone out & about on this beautiful snowy day.

    My wife & I had to run to Wal-Mart this morning and buy a gallon of antifreeze and a gallon of deicer for the windshield wipers, abag of the new mega m&m's and a pack of Rolos (chocolate cover carmael)

  2. #112
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Rolos? Oh yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    bread and milk is what I bought today

  3. #113
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a bag of those BIG M & M's...the are soooo good....yum

  4. #114
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Rolos*LOL,...I just had to get sum

  5. #115
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    drum set

  6. #116
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You bought a drum set? Thats pretty Cool [img]biggrin.gif[/img] , I play Bass, we could start a band...

  7. #117
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    not for me for my lil boy, so you two can play together [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #118
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NoClouds, There is no better reason to do something, than in the name of love. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Here is a flower for you too [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  9. #119
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crud...My pc was so slow getting to the reply page..I forgot what I was going to say.."#%*@ but I know I bought something.

  10. #120
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, I will be honest, I am having a problem with short term memory loss, I think its getting worst. I am gonna bring it up at tmy next DR's appointment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •